Azam's one week BCT diary






Making Assumption

Assumption can easily made unconsciously.I want to share on what did happen to me today. As like any other day I went to bank to make a payment for business purpose.I queue up inline waiting for my turn.I felt very weird today because time seems to pass very slow and my head started to vibrate.

I looked at the counter and i saw the clerk was talking to his mate beside him.In my head i was making an assumption that he is not doing his job but wasting time talking to his friend.Even though i did not have any prove to clarify my statement in my head but i just can kept up with my emotion.When i get near to the counter i found out that they were not having social conversation but they have problem with the internet network. thats why , it took so long for to serve each customer because they have to process the transaction manually.

The moral of the story , peoples have to be careful in making any thought because naturally we are very easy to make assumption without consider with any premisess or evidence.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment